Brainstorming: Click and hold to randomize background

What if we could click and hold to various elements to randomize their values? Like the background of the space or of the card?

As soon as one would hold it a little bit longer, there would be a small timer displayed like a shadow slowly going over the image (or any other animation). Then it would switch to a random background / color etc.

1 Like

can you tell me more about the usage scenario/reason behind why you’d want/use this?

1 Like

I want to have some randomized fun with backgrounds that does not require me to do many clicks and choosing one.

1 Like

What if it were like a slot machine. You click and hold, and it randomly cycles through all the choices :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I imagined a small animation, that would start after holding mouse. And if you hold it enough long, it would change to a random background.

But slot machines sound fun as well! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

would you want/expect random to be both a random background image with a random tint color? I think it’d feel a lot more random that way

2 Likes

Maybe :). I am not enough creative to consider what is the best option. It is just a playful idea (maybe not worth of implementing).

2 Likes