I’ve noticed this problem for a while but just reporting it now. When I use the space link within the space preview dialog, the browser history seems to get messed up.
- Mulberry Koala space has a card that links to my mood wall.
- I click on the special space link, which opens the space preview dialog.
- I click through to navigate to the mood wall.
- I hit the browser’s back button. Nothing happens.
It seems like Mulberry Koala is missing from the history now. Tested on Microsoft Edge Dev and Safari Tech Preview.
Think I’ve got a fix for this. I say ‘fix’ but actually it’s a pretty big/risky revamp of url/title handling under the hood, so let me know if you see any related space loading issues.
Anywho here’s it in action
- I click a space link and click the name to navigate there
- I hit the back button: the previous space loads
- I hit the forwards button: navigates as expected
I will check it out. It was very annoying before when the back button was broken – made it hard to jump between spaces – so thanks for implementing this