Can I revoke a share/collaboration link?

If I’ve shared a Private space with a collaborator using a link, can I later revoke their access to my space?

I see that a collab link looks like so:

https://kinopio.club/invite?spaceId={spaceId}&collaboratorKey={key}&name={name}

To change the spaceId, I guess I’d have to export/duplicate the space and destroy the original.

If I change the name of a space, does that invalidate the link? (Sorry… too lazy to test it myself…)

2 Likes

So you are able to revoke invite links, currently the invite link only gets invalidated/reset when you remove a collaborator from a space. But I can add an explicit reset invite code link if you need it, lmk

2 Likes

If I change the name of a space, does that invalidate the link? (Sorry… too lazy to test it myself…)

changing the name of the space does not invalidate the link

2 Likes

Thanks! I was hypothesising about the case where I sent you that invite link… but you don’t appear as a collaborator yet because you’ve never visited the space! So I didn’t see you in the share panel. But thanks for sending the docs, I should’ve started there :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh i can accept the link and then you can kick me out lol, that’ll change up the invite link. let me know if you want to do that for now

It’s really not a problem, I was wondering about the general case really!

2 Likes

How does this work when multiple people join with the same link?

2 Likes

Multiple ppl can use the same link. If a user is removed from the space then further people won’t be able to use the link. (You’d have to make a new invite link ). Anyone else who already joined the space will still be a collaborator

1 Like