Card background color

It’ll be very helpful to assign a background color to cards (single or multiple selected), so that they are visually distinct, and even act as group identifiers. A card’s connector lines can also follow the same color scheme.

2 Likes

that’s problematic because cards take on user colors when highlighted or edited while collaborating. So if you and I are in a space and my user color is ‘red’ then you’ll see red cards to indicate my current actitivity.

As a substitute, you can use long [[labels/tags]] inside cards, and give them any color you’d like

3 Likes

reopening this because it’s come up a couple times since then, and because I thought up a way to do this using customizable frame outlines

2 Likes

okay, I’m glad you said use for grouping because that was my question :slight_smile: will there be a way to filter by frame color, and select, move around, etc? I could see this going a long way to hep solve a lot of problems that our “grouping” feature was intended to solve…

1 Like

Initially it may only be visual grouping , but that can be added to future versions based on how ppl use it irl

2 Likes