Copy + Paste Bug

I think since the copy/paste action was updated (the one that would spit out JSON if pasted outside of Kinopio) I’ve had issues with highlighting cards and using the CMD + C and CMD + V to copy cards in a space or to other spaces.

Anyone else experiencing this. I’ve had issues pasting (and maybe copying) on both Windows and iPad.

2 Likes

What issues specifically are you having?

2 Likes

highlight card(s) → press CMD + C → press CMD + V = nothing happens

2 Likes

CMD + A to select all cards doesn’t work for me either, but this seems to be an iPad (with keyboard) only thing for me. Copy + Paste and Select All is working for me on Windows.

1 Like

is this also on both windows (chromium?) and ipad?

1 Like

Just iPad.

2 Likes

re cmd-a on ipad, this seems to be an ios bug but if you very quickly hold meta(cmd) and then ‘a’ you can sometimes trigger select all. there’s an issue with new keys events not firing reliably on ipad if meta is being held down

i’ve added an error notification when paste fails, can you let me know if you see that? or the error notifications on copy or cut?

Not seeing the error, but assuming it’s the iPad not sending like you said.

I’m pretty sure I saw this before testing the beta, but I could be wrong so it could also be an iOS 16 thing. Sorry for wasting your time if that’s the case.

When it’s out of beta I’ll test again and reopen if it works reliably in other places. (Copy and paste with CMD does work for my in the forum fwiw)