Highlight connected cards, and more

• [[enhancement]] when you drag or click cards, connected cards will highlight with the connection color. This makes untangling and deciphering messy situations a lot easier. I think it might make moving things around feel more engaging, but I’m still not sure if it’s cool or too distracting though. What do you think?
  • prevented excess/incorrect “Space is out of sync, please refresh” notifications
  • fixed paint scrolling and paint select dialog position when zoomed out (Actions dialog positioning when zoomed out)
1 Like

I think I like this version with circles over the connectors more.

Rides the line between being not distracting to text entry but also clearly communicates the connected cards. Plus it kinda looks like a tape reel sometimes, which I think is kinda cool

1 Like

I’m really digging the highlight circles. I feel like the highlight should appear when you are dragging to create a new connection, too :slight_smile:

Screen Recording 2021-04-15 at 8.31.01 PM

1 Like

I thought it wouldn’t be necessary because the origin/destination cards were jiggling?

in this case, the highlight while dragging would be on the ‘Erickson’ card?

ah, that’s true. and it’s consistent when you move a connected card.

my thinking was that I like the circle, it makes things more alive, so I missed it when I was making connections. not a big deal to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll try it later, not sure if the circle will look weird while it’s jiggling tho :slight_smile:

word, yeah I was hoping it would look even more fun and club-y:)