How do I embed a space in an iframe?

Hey there! I’m trying to embed one of my open spaces into my website (which is on Squarespace) as an iframe. It embeds fine on my browser where it remembers my Kinopio account. When I open the webpage on incognito where I don’t have a Kinopio account logged into, instead of my space, it shows the landing page of Kinopio. Is there any way around it?

1 Like

hi anya, since in the incognito window, you are not logged in to Kinopio, the space is redirecting to the landing page. It sounds like the space you have embedded is set to Private – is that the case? You can try setting it to Open or Closed, both of which should allow people to view without being signed-in.

ben

PS nice wii shopping music on your site, not sure if that was before you found Kinopio, but it’s very Kinopio-esque :slight_smile:

1 Like

The space is set to Open, and now changed it to Closed. Will tinker around. I wanted to see what it might look like for someone who is not me :face_with_monocle:

P.S. Do you have any fun gamey-arcadey-retro-cartooney music recommendations? I have been music hunting for 3 weeks now T_T haha. Have put it up as a test to see how the music lives and feels. And to even see if people will be interested in having a voluntary background shopping music when the website goes live. Catch you on the twitters about this :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

not sure if this fits but my fav video game + rap mashup is this animal crossing + ice cube one

2 Likes

oooh thank you for the suggestion! Will do down this rabbit hole to look for options :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I know this isn’t your original question, but embedding Kinopio in an iframe got snazzier: https://twitter.com/KinopioClub/status/1471157556076756999

I’ll close this now (wow, this was a whole year ago!) :slight_smile:

1 Like