The Case of the Missing Connections

not sure it’ll help for this, but in the meantime, just pushed fixes out for the errors you had in the logs

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t reload, but I don’t see that log anymore.

1 Like

no worries

1 Like

released a potential fix for this, let me know if the issue persists

2 Likes

This was reported in Discord: Discord

Hi. I’m having a problem with disappearing connections on this board Kinopio – Thinking Canvas . I accessed this space today to find a bunch of connections missing so I did them all over again and after 2min the page updated and the connections were gone again ):

firefox / mac os 10.14.6 (mojave)

I had been experiencing this same issue, and this is on Safari 15.5 (MacOS). It usually happens when I refresh the browser manually. It will show the affected connections in a flash and then disappears. I tried using Chrome and it seems to be not an issue in this browser.

2 Likes

I have a fix for this in the works, it’ll ship with an upcoming card performance update

3 Likes

this might be a new issue but just in case i’ll add it here.

A user reported that on a subsequent visit to their space, their connection lines were missing (all cards were there). In the db the connections were there but had a null connectionType. I’m not sure what caused this yet though so I’m still thinking through how to fix this.

Let me know if you’re still having missing connection problems, maybe it’s the same situation

1 Like