Wii shop bling appreciation

Appreciation post that the tune on the landing page is an incredible combination of wii shop channel and hotline bling. Mind blown :exploding_head:

3 Likes

lol ya such a good mashup, the original source was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk2A1eRhtgM

1 Like

I don’t normally let the YT algorithm run, but starting with this mashup, it’s taking me to good places…

3 Likes

the animal crossing mashup scene is also crazy bananas lol

2 Likes

another serious bop

1 Like

oh man, i remember playing sooo much bomberman at my friends house when he got a 4 player link cable. was nuts lol

1 Like

yes! I played the nintendo ds multiplayer so much:

nothing’s worse than that feeling when you lose right away by accidentally placing one right next to you at the beginning… ugh

1 Like

That night after like 5 hours straight of 4player bomberman I had weird dreams about bomberman … setting up all the permutations of how bombs could screw me and how I could use them against other ppl. It was a very weird night

1 Like

Hahaha that’s almost too relatable. I think after some time I came to realize that getting too many roller skates was a bad idea and water bombs / bomb-kick were actually pretty underrated. The remote bombs just always stole the show you know!

1 Like

haha the classy kills were the best ones