Work with others without the need for account

I believe this is on the roadmap (via discord conversation) adding here for Stickiness.

As an account user (subscribed or not) I want to quickly set up a space and share with a small team of other people to work on it together, some of this team might be in same physical location as me some maybe remote. I want to be able to both quickly share a link they can jump on and work with me without an account and also have a way for anyone to join just by using the spaces name by typing into a field - so I can share the “link” by saying it out loud.

Hey everyone visit Kinopio.club and join space “my jamamlam”

3 Likes

I like the idea of non-subscribers/non-users(i.e. Anon1, Anon2) being able to contribute to a space you’ve shared with them but I think this feature should be a premium for paying users.

3 Likes

This is something I would def want to do in the future, I think it’s also on the roadmap. It’s unfortunately one of those things that’s deceptively complex to build, there’s a lot of security reworking and edge cases to design around so it’ll be a little while before I can do this well

1 Like

the way i see this working is that if you share an invite link with other’s they’ll be able to edit the space without an account

1 Like