A way to provide feedback to space creator

I know you’ve toyed with comments a bit. Here’s a narrower use case that may or may not use a general comment feature:

I see a cool space, and I just want to tell the creator, this is dope. This happened today with creative-coding – Kinopio.

Maybe it’s a matter of allowing people to share a contact in their profile. Or ability to add a comment somewhere, even on a Closed space.

Ben

2 Likes

The trick is to enable that feeling without opening the doors to spam or abuse, some ideas

1 Like

This one is particularly fun and in keeping with kinopio’s vibe:) The others are simple but good ways to give feedback, too.

1 Like

to help me define the interface for a composable chat, what kind of things would you hypothetically want to say to someone in these scenarios:?

• You’re a live spectator, while the space authors are in the space too
  • you’re an async visitor, you’re the only one around (possibly other spectators are there too)
  • you’re an invited collaborator editing the space, maybe during a meeting
  • you’re a visitor to an open space so you can also edit too
  • you’re the author and other spectators show up while you’re editing
  • other scenarios?
1 Like

gonna tweakthe :black_heart: heart button to work more conventionally like it does on twitter, etc… My hope is that this makes it useful for providing good vibes, the same way it does on social media.

1 Like