AI images monthly count is incorrect

ben: I haven’t generated an AI image in a long time, but when I went right now, it said I had used 25/50 allotment already. That doesn’t seem right—did the count change?

hmm weird i haven’t touched anything related to ai images (I also haven’t used it in a long time)

I also have 11 requests used this month, despite never using it.

Either i’ll fix this , or investigate whether enough people use this feature and maybe it should be removed instead

1 Like

:articulated_lorry: fix released
(I forgot to take into account the year the image was generated so the counts it was reported were for this month last year)

I also did a bunch of under the hood refactors/cleanups to the card imagepicker so let me know if there are any general regressions with it

1 Like

Probably not worth the effort (assuming lack of usage), but would be cool if you could find a way to input an image for dalle to work off of. Once of my biggest use cases of AI for image is taking something I’ve created and asking AI to play around with it in various ways.

2 Likes

it might be possible if the api supports it , but unless more ppl request this, because of the probably difficulty it’s harder to justify the work/time for this rn

2 Likes

Yeah, 100% what I was thinking as well.

2 Likes