iOS app: move items to new Space stuck, cards sometimes lost

If I select multiple cards and move to a space, which I attempt to create before moving, the process gets stuck like in the screenshot:

If I tap anywhere else, the process stops.

Sometimes, the cards get actually moved but to the void: they get lost.

For a short period, the app will show the created space in the list of the most recent ones, but it will disappear by itself.

3 Likes

I have also experienced this

2 Likes

possibly related report: Discord

Today, in the desktop app, I tried copying cards from one space to another. I’m not sure what’s happening, but one didn’t make it (and was removed from the original space), and the space the cards were being copied to occasionally gets one of these little blank cards. I’ve deleted it and it comes back, usually after the app says that it loses sync with the server then re-establishes connection. (I’m on a 2.5GB wired ethernet connection.) Is copying stable, or should I avoid it and moving things?

1 Like

bump , working on this now

possibly related cases:

:white_check_mark: Copy cards to new space doesn't finish - #2 by pirijan

:white_check_mark: Links missing after copy - #2 by pirijan

:white_check_mark: Paint select -> copy into same space

:white_check_mark: Bug when repeat copying cards w cmd-c/cmd-v (MacOS, Safari) - #2 by kordumb

also add fallback for firefox’s lack of paste/clipboard support

1 Like

WIP core issue reported here is fixed, working on fixing the other related cases above and shipping everything out together

1 Like

added

1 Like

:articulated_lorry: fix released! with 2 bonuses:

• eliminated the loading time to copy/move something, now it’s instant
  • using the keyboard cmd-c/v to copy paste now also pastes cards and selected connection lines (before it’d just paste a flat list of cards).
1 Like