I was tweaking my diagram today, and I noticed the ‘NEW! Update’ button, and I clicked to update the app-
Unfortunately, after reloading the code and page, most of my cards were deleted from my diagram: Untitled-1|690x355
I tried other browsers, clearing localstorage, but they seem to have cascade-deleted on the backend.
This made me sad, as I had geeked out on my diagram it for like 3 hours, instead of doing the actual work that it was helping me to organize.
- The deleted cards had been copy/pasted from one original card in a row, and were part of a connection group together- a one-to-many connection with the same label/color).
- The first card in the group- (by group I mean just a visual row, not sure if literal grouping exists) was not deleted in this way.
- There is no record of the cards in the history menu, it is like they never existed.
TIA and let me know if I can provide further info. Lastly, not sure if its possible, but any chance to recover the deleted cards would be welcome, not important ofc.