1 Like

limits and upgrade info
Untitled

1 Like

Maybe a different noun than “prompts”?

• images
  • generated images
  • requests
  • images i like images but it’s technically incorrect, bc you get two images with each click of the ‘generate’ button

• generated images is incorrect for the same reason above, but the button to create the images is labelled ‘generate’ so I tried ‘generations’ but that felt awk too

• requests is maybe too technical

I wonder what else could work… ‘image creations’? (or if the ‘generate’ button should be re-labelled to something else to make this easier)

1 Like

Yeah, I realized that images was not technically accurate. I was going to suggest generations too but resisted for the reason you mentioned.

I don’t think requests is too technical. Yes we use it in context of an API, but also the mundane sense of the word. You are requesting some service to give you some images. You get to do that x number of times.

Also, this is already baseline a super-technical thing.

Other: sessions, tries, jobs, creations, sets.

ok in that case I’ll try AI requests and see how that goes

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 4.27.27 PM

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 4.37.36 PM

and if you hit the limit , the generate button is disabled and the instructions are hidden. Because the disabled button is so close to the progress bar, I hope that’ll be clear enough

1 Like

:sweat_drops: think it’s 95% done, gonna spend tomorrow QAing it and fixing smaller issues. Aiming for a thursday noon-ish launch

3 Likes

Might be helpful when a free user is at 8 or 9/10 to show the meter in red or even have a little red message under the bar to make clear it’s not per month.

Just thinking there could be users seeing the 50/mo message in the upgrade box and thinking there 10 limit is also per month and getting frustrated.

2 Likes